2012-09-25

A News Reflections


                             A News Reflection                                8-6 Bruce Wu

This news is about a 100-year-old driver who hits 11 people in Los Angles. Then these people are sent to the hospital quickly and luckily no one is hurt in the accident.

The old man thinks the accident is caused by the failure of the brake. The police officers investigate if it is the problem of the brake, or the old man caused the accident because he doesn’t notice the school gate.

At last, he is sentenced not to drive for 101 months. That is, the old man cannot drive in his life. After the news, I am happy because no one gets hurt. But I think the man must be sad because he cannot drive in his life. However, I think he needs to be punished because of the accident. If he checked the car security, the accident won’t be happened. This news reminds me I have to prepare everything beforehand. Otherwise, it will bring the bad things accidently.    

沒有留言: